Mystic's Transit Fan Network!

The Source that's made by and created for Montreal Transit Fans and beyond!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: NovaBUS Fan is here!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:18 pm 
Most Banned Member

Hello forum members (or future members)! This is NovaBUS Fan, but you can all call me Ben. I was once a CPTDB member, but they banned me quickly... :roll: I try to get the best pictures I can of public transit in the Montreal Area. I am the only member on this board from the area of CIT Le Richelain, so I am probably the resident expert on the company (at least I think I am :lol: ). I hope to be able to get to know you in the future. I you want to see my pictures or YouTube videos, you can follow these links:

NovaBUS Fan's photo gallery:
http://s1108.photobucket.com/home/NovaBUSFan/index

YouTube account:
Look in my signature! ;)

See ya around.

-NovaBUS Fan :D

Post subject: Re: NovaBUS Fan is here!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:33 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
Hello forum members (or future members)! This is NovaBUS Fan, but you can all call me Ben. I was once a CPTDB member, but they banned me quickly... :roll: I try to get the best pictures I can of public transit in the Montreal Area. I am the only member on this board from the area of CIT Le Richelain, so I am probably the resident expert on the company (at least I think I am :lol: ). I hope to be able to get to know you in the future.

-NovaBUS Fan :D

That's one thing that makes this forum different than the others. We try not to judge or come to conclusions before getting to know the person. A lot of our initial members were shunned from the other forum, and I'm just glad that I can offer an alternative place to chat about this great hobby.

The rules aren't very strict or written in stone on this forum; and all we ask is that you try and be as accurate as possible when posting sightings or information, because with false information, it just ruins the hobby for everyone, and that's no fun for anyone.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:38 pm 
Most Banned Member

I agree with you completely Mystic! That's the way it should be, and the CPTDB makes things sooooo strict, that if you make just one tiny microscopic mistake, your suspended or banned! I'm surprised of how many EX-CPTDB members are coming here. "gmnewlook" just joined. If this keeps up, we'll be one of the biggest Montreal transit forums!

And its all thanks to you for creating this forum, Mystic. THANK YOU!!!!!!! :D :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:42 pm 
Site Admin

Well, over the last few months, we've certainly grown to be the most popular English Montreal Transit Forum. Hopefully we can encourage some French visitors to join in. In their own language ofcourse. Which is why we provide our members with French and English Discussion Areas, as well as the Forum and Photo Gallery are designed to operate in French or English for ease of use.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:44 pm 
Most Banned Member

Quote:
Well, over the last few months, we've certainly grown to be the most popular English Montreal Transit Forum. Hopefully we can encourage some French visitors to join in. In their own language ofcourse. Which is why we provide our members with French and English Discussion Areas, as well as the Forum and Photo Gallery are designed to operate in French or English for ease of use.
Of course! On a besoin de ces membres du MdeM et màƒÂªme le CPTDB! :D