Mystic's Transit Fan Network!

The Source that's made by and created for Montreal Transit Fans and beyond!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:11 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:16 pm 
Charter Organizer

Hi, My name is Montreal66. I'm often referred to here as simply by my first name: Joseph.

I've been a transit enthusiast since almost the age of 10. I've always wanted to be a bus driver at the STM. I am well known by a lot of Anjou garage drivers. I work occasionally, every 3 months work in Anjou Garage and bring forward some exclusive photos, that I request stay on this forum and not be shared on other forums.

During the weekends it often that we are are a couple of people from the forum and we just go out and take photos around Montreal. Myself I only started taking photos in the middle of 2009 and now have over 800 photos. This is a hobby and this forum brings the fun out in it.

By joining this forum, you will be welcomed and all your knowledge and photos, videos are appreciated and we won't bash you for it. We on transitfan.com are for the fun of our hobby, and you will notice we will be very open here on the forum. Myself, I have met a couple of people from the forum, we fan together and have become friends because of our hobby. Don't be surprised, we might even spark random conversations at any time of the day and/or evening/night.

Come and join us, I am pretty sure, you will be friends with most of us very soon :D

So what are you waiting for, come and join us and let's have some fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FRANàƒâ€¡AIS: (Mon ecriture est franàƒÂ§ais est pas tres bon, je m'excuse de mes erreurs d'orthographe/syntaxe...)

Bonjour, mon nom est Montreal66, mais le plus souvent referàƒÂ© par mon pràƒÂ©nom: Joseph

Dupuis l'age de 10 ans que les transports en commun m'interesse et j'ai tousjours revàƒÂ© de devenir un chauffeur d'autobus avec la STM. Je suis bien connu par beaucoup de chauffeur, suretout ceux qui sortent de la division Anjou. Je travaille en contract dans le Garage Anjou, et des fois je prends des photos. Ces photos sont exclusif a cette forum, et ne doit pas àƒÂªtre partager nulle part.

Pendent les fins de semaine, il arrive parfois que nous nous organisons des journàƒÂ©es entre les personnes sur les forums et nous allons prendre des photos partout a MontràƒÂ©al. Pour moi, j'ai vraiment commencàƒÂ© a prendre des photos d'autobus en Mars/Avril 2009. Notre passe-temps est un passion pour nous et nous faisons du fun avec.

En se joinant ce forum, vous allez àƒÂªtre traàƒÂ®ter avec respect. VàƒÂ´tre information/photos/videos vont àƒÂªtre appricier et nous allons pas ''crier'' apràƒÂ¨s vous. Nous sur TransitFan.com, prend notre passion pour le fun de prendre des photos, et nous nous sommes tràƒÂ¨s ouvert sur le forum. Nous allons ensemble prendre des photos, nous sommes devenu des amis a cause de notre passion. Ne soyez pas surpris, cela arrive des fois de parler de n'importe quoi a n'importe quelle heure.

Venez vous inscrire, et je suis sure que nous allons devenir des amis tres vite.

Quesque vous attendez, inscrivez vous...

Joseph
Montreal66

MrMontreal66 Productions - Find Me in the links below!!:
Facebook Fan PageTwitterYoutubeFlickrInstagram

AVATAR: FHTCQ 15-140 (Ex-STCUM)SIGNATURE: Transit Windsor 535 & 554

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:49 pm 
Charter Organizer

editted with a french paragraph

MrMontreal66 Productions - Find Me in the links below!!:
Facebook Fan PageTwitterYoutubeFlickrInstagram

AVATAR: FHTCQ 15-140 (Ex-STCUM)SIGNATURE: Transit Windsor 535 & 554